|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Boxes Per Day|
|Application:||Maps ,Posters,Documents,Office File,Menus,Cards|
75/80/100/125 Micron Laminating Pouches Moisture Proof A3 Size For Maps / Posters
1. Product name: 125micron A3 Size For Maps,Posters Hot Laminating Pouch Film Gloss Type
2. Material: PET+EVA
3. Size: A3 (303*426mm)
4. Thickness: 125mic
5. High glossy,100 sheets/box
Protect your document with our high gloss laminating pouches and prevent your document becoming moist or dusty. Our gloss laminating pouches are available in various sizes and thickness to meet your requirements and giving your document complete protection.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers' requirements|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
1. It is high transparency and glossy film, strong adhesive, excellent flatness.
2. It is ideal for photos, calendars, heavy duty book covers, restraunt manuals and finishing other variety paper works.
3. It is easy seal.
4. Choosing a Laminating Pouch Is as Easy as 1-2-3!
5. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from 60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the following:
6. Instructions For Use:
These laminating pouches are all thermal and require a heated or thermal pouch laminating machine to operate:
7. Why Choose Us:
Contact Person: Ms. Joyce Wang