|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Boxes Per Day|
|Type:||Hot Laminating Film||Finish:||Matte|
Matte Lamination Film A4 Laminating Pouches 80 Micron 100 Pcs Per Pack
Matt laminating pouches may be a better choice than gloss pouches if you’re worried about glare from lights or sunlight, and they may also be advisable if you are looking to display notices outside and don’t want reflections making it hard to read.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers' requirements|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron) your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much more.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from 60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the following:
When laminating, please pay attention to the items as follows:
1. The thickness of file materials, photos or the images is less than 1.5mm.
2. EVA aviods touching the laminator rolls directly when laminated in the single side.
3. Don't place this product near the heat source, like heater, air-condition.
4. This product is prohibited near the source of the fire.
5. This product should be placed in the dry, clean place, and avoid sunshine.
6. Why Choose Us:
Contact Person: Ms. Joyce Wang