|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Boxes Per Day|
|Appliaction:||Documents/Office Files||Type:||Hot Laminating Film|
Office Documents Matte Lamination Film A4 Laminating Pouches 100 Micron
If you’re laminating notices, work sheets or signs, and it’s important that they’re not reflective, then matt pouches might be a better choice.The matte surface reduces reflection and glare and offer a distinguished surface that is porous enough to write on with a ball point pen or marker. Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, these pouches provide an elegant soft finish that is sure to impress. Plus the frosted finish cuts out glare from the sun or overhead lights.
You can use these laminating pouches in any standard heated pouch laminating machine.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers' requirements|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron) your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much more.
4. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from 60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the following:
5. Instructions For Use:
1. Please open the unsealed edge of the laminating film and put into the file materials. The space between the file materials and the laminating film is more than 3mm.
2. Please put the sealed edge ahead to make sure the laminating film is inside, two edges of the laminating machine entering flitch. You can put your hand away when the laminating film enters
3. When the laminating film is come out completely from the laminating machine automatically, you've finished.
6. Why Choose Us: