|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)10-30 days upon receipt of the deposit.(based on your order quantity)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||6000 Boxes Per Day|
|Appliaction:||Documents/Office Files||Type:||Hot Laminating Film|
175micron A5 Size Polyester Matte Finish Laminating Sheets Stain Resistant With Glue EVA
Glossy Laminating Film - The most common form of film used for lamination.
Matte Laminating Film – Laminating pouches that have a granular, frosted texture that reduces glare. As a result of this texturing the pouches accept pencil, pen, marker, and reduce smudging. Matte film is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
You can use these laminating pouches in any standard heated pouch laminating machine.
|Size||A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8, B4, B5 or other any size as customers' requirements|
|Packing||Normally 100 pcs/pack,opp bag+white/color box+carton.(or as customers' requirements)|
Your laminator instructions will indicate what thickness (micron) your particular model can handle. There are many items that can be laminated, giving long lasting protection from wear and tear:
• photos, id cards, point of sale information
• maps, instructions, guides, place mats
• menus, notices around the home, office and school
• business cards, real estate information, price lists and much more.
5. Which micron should I choose?
A micron (or Mic) is the term used to measure the thickness of the lamination sheet. The higher the micron the thicker the sheet, and so the more rigid the finish when laminated. We sell pouches from 60 to 250 Mic. Choose the one that best suits your needs, all of our pouches are good quality. How do I choose the right laminating pouch micron? We recommend the following:
When laminating, please pay attention to the items as follows:
1. The thickness of file materials, photos or the images is less than 1.5mm.
2. EVA aviods touching the laminator rolls directly when laminated in the single side.
3. Don't place this product near the heat source, like heater, air-condition.
4. This product is prohibited near the source of the fire.
5. This product should be placed in the dry, clean place, and avoid sunshine.
7. Why Choose Us: